Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Food Journal Recap - January 24th - 27th, 2012

Well, I've been a bit busy this week.  Running around town working.  Needless to say with work and my volunteering responsibilities I am a bit overwhelmed, and haven't caught you all up on what is happening.  I have to say, even with all the running around, I have managed to not eat horribly (for the most part).

Here goes (to the best of my memory) -
1/24/12 
Breakfast - 
Planters breakfast bar

Morning snack - 
Planters breakfast bar (I was still hungry so I had another one)

Lunch - 
Chicken salad on whole wheat pita with lettuce

Snack -
Trail mix

Dinner - 
Chicken Taco Chili - it's a weight watchers recipe I found online.  It wasn't bad, my kids all ate it.  I thought it needed more of a kick, next time.

Water -
Here's where my memory is fading me, but I drank a ton of water each day.



1/25/12
Breakfast - 
I FORGOT!!!  I had to work first thing, and I was so busy trying to get things done I simply forgot
I grabbed a handful of trail mix around 10:30am when I tried to remember why I was so hungry :)

Lunch - 
Jimmy John's - One of my favorite things to eat when I'm out working (can we say tax write off :).  I had the Italian Night club with extra vinigar and oil.
1/2 a pickle

Snack - 
Slice of Ham with a little veggie dip and a couple green peppers wrapped inside.

Dinner - 
We decided to take the kids out for dinner to Jack Stack (our favorite BBQ in KC) since we had a gift card.
Hubby and I split a sampler platter which comes with ribs, chicken, sausage, and burnt ends (Can we say YUMMY)
So I ate the chicken breast, one rib, and 2 burnt ends with some fries, and 1/2 a slice of toast.  Not tooooo horrible right?

Water - 
I had lots of water as I was haulling boxes around for work.
1 soda
Coffee I'm sure in there somewhere



1/26/12
Breakfast -
Did I mention I've been busy?
Again I forgot, so around 10 or so, I threw some chicken salad on a whole wheat pita with lettuse as my breakfast as I was walking out the door.

Lunch - 
Needless to say I wasn't very hungry at lunch, but I knew if I didn't eat I'd be starving by dinner.  I tried to have a couple handfuls of trail mix (I have been leaving it in my car which helps) but it wasn't helping me not be hungry.  So I stopped at Culvers and got just 2 chicken tenders.  It helped me get through the day and not be starving

Snack -
Trail mix - several handfuls throughout the day

Dinner -
I had my chipotle leftovers.  I realized I had not very much meat so I doctored it up with some grilled chicken I had on hand, extra salsa, cheese and some mexican yogurt dip.

Water - 
Lots, 1 Sweet tea, and coffee




1/27/12
Breakfast -
I REMEMBERED :):)):
I cooked up 8 mini quiches (they are almost gone :)

Lunch - 
Chic fil a - Here's the thing.  I ordered a Chicken salad combo with a sweet tea.
I ate a 1/2 a sandwich and literally ONE fry and I was full.  What is that?  I can eat, I am a eating person, to be full after a 1/2 sandwich, and 1 fry is hilarious to me.  I must be doing something right.  So I saved the sandwich and fries for later.

Snack - 
the other 1/2 of my chicken salad sandwich, and a couple more fries (never finished the fries)

Dinner
Porkloin
Steamed peapods and potatoes
Salad with celery, red onion, carrots, French Dressing (here I was trying to not go with the Ranch thinking I was making a good choice, and the second ingrediant was High Fructose Corn Syrup, oh well, smarter choices will be with my next salad dressing purchase :)

Evening Snack - 
Went out bowling with the girls, so to prevent over intoxication :) I ate a Chicken quesadilla at 9pm or so.  However I made that within my 4 hour window as I didn't go to bed until almost 2am :):):)

Water - 
LOTS of water.  I drank a ton of water throughout the day, and then while out with the girls to prevent sickness :)  I probably drank over 100oz of water
Alcohol intake - 4 captain and cokes, 1 lemon drop shot
1 - sweet tea.

So there you have it, all that I've been up to the last few days as far as food.  I've been really busy, but I'm still trying to be good about my food.

1 comment:

  1. You've been really good about your water-way to go!! I had a day this week that I didn't eat until like 3 in the afternoon, I just wasn't hungry at all. Weird! Almost as weird as your half sandwich and 1 single fry filling you up ; )

    ReplyDelete