Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Food Journal - Day 9 - Friday, January 13th, 2012

Breakfast -
8 mini quiche

Lunch -
Leftover Peppersteak with a smidgen of brown rice - It was in a regular size bowl vs. my typical large one :)

Snack -
8 Carrs crackers and cucumber, garlic, yogurt dip

Dinner -
Meatloaf - made from 93% lean ground beef (this is KK's favorite meal, so you know you gotta do what you gotta do :)
Mashed potatoes - I tricked them :):):)  Approximately 1/4 of the potatoes were actually cauliflower.  I didn't tell any of them, and no one noticed!  I couldn't even tell, and I knew they were in there.  Next time, 1/2 will be cauliflower to see how far I can go before anyone can tell :) 
Gravy - I know BAD, but I used 1/2 fat free, and I didn't make my plate a soup bowl like normal, so that was a bonus
Corn - Canned low sodium corn

Snack -
WELL, it was Bunco night.  I have one night a month I go out with some girlfriends and snack.  I did pretty well.  Actually, a couple of people brought healthy options because they were thinking of me :):):)  Thanks ladies :):):)  So I had a variety of the following:
1 - lemon cookie
Fresh salsa w/ tortilla chips (healthy without the chips, so I used heaps of salsa, less chips :)
Cowboy dip w/ tortilla chips (also healthy without the chips, but I wasn't going to eat it with a spoon)
7 layer dip w/ tortilla chips
couple pretzels out of the chex mix
Crystal light
I only went back for more 1 time, and only had a bit of salsa and cowboy dip when I did. 
YAY me!!!

Water intake -
4 - 16oz. cups water
Approximately 32oz. of crystal light
2 large cups of coffee
Large glass of milk with dinner (btw I realized last night I drink milk with dinner every night and haven't written it down yet, oops :)
0 - soda, count that again 0000000000000 sodas :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment