Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 4 - January 8th, 2012

Well today was a decent day.  Worked on boxing up my Christmas stuff.  My hubby's parents came into town and brought my daughter home :) YAY :).  They also brought a variety of yummies as they are on their way to Texas for the Winter and needed to rid it all out of their house.  We also had a parents meeting today as well.  So busy day but good. 

Now to the food stuff :)

Breakfast -
Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese (hubby made breakfast :)
1 slice of bacon

3 cups of coffee (not great but very tasty)

Lunch -
chicken salad in a whole wheat pita with lettuse
12 pita chips with garlic hummus

Snack - I was hungry :(
4 ham rolls with onion
6 ham rolls with pickles

Dinner - Hubby wants me to acknowledge that I did go back for seconds.  Although I appreciate his calling me out on my bad habit, it wasn't what he thought.  Since I was first to plate up, once I served my kids, I noticed we may run short on rice.  So I purposely took a small portion (about what I'd served my kids) to make sure everyone had some.  Then I went back for just a bit more cuz I was still hungry.  So you see, although I did break one of my rules there was a good reason.  I did thank hubby for trying to call me out on it, but I didn't want to explain my actions at that time in front of company. 
Pepper Steak - This is hubby's dad's recipe which uses about a 1/4 C. of flour in the whole thing so for my portion was very little.  It has onions, and green peppers, steak and the majority is canned tomatoes.
Brown Rice - I'd say 1 cup cooked max

Snack -
2 coconut, yummies ;)  I don't know what is in them but I know there is Walnuts, and coconut :)  My mother in-law brought us a whole bunch of yummies which is very sweet of her, but very dangerous for me :(

Water -
6 - 8oz cups of water
3 - large coffees
1 - Cherry Coke Zero
Not the best day but better than I was 4 days ago :):):)

See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty! I found your blog through pinterest and have been reading it and I LOVE IT! I am also a mom of three so I am sitting here basically nodding along with your posts saying "Meee too!!" Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey and comment from time to time. I wanted to introduce myself so you didn't think I was a creeper :-) I'm April, btw, and I accidentally deleted the first comment while trying to edit it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, you are welcome to follow me along my journey. I'm happy to have you here :):):)

    ReplyDelete