Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Journal - January 20th, 2012

Breakfast -
Planters nut-ritious bar

Lunch -
So here's the deal, I was working downtown yesterday right next to my favorite restaurant.  Of course I had to have lunch.  But let me tell you what I would normally eat.  First Hubby and I usually share the Jambalya as an appetizer, then I eat way more than what I should of the bread and butter they serve (cuz the food it hot, and the bread helps it not be so spicy, and of course it's really yummy :).  Then I would order a full portion of the Blackened Chicken Diane with Jambalya instead of the dirty rice.  I can typically eat it all, however I try usually really hard to save some to bring home for the next days lunch (since it comes with two chicken breasts) but not always.  So it makes my order from yesterday SLIGHTLY better.

I ordered a 1/2 order of the blackened chicken diane, with Jambalya, NO appitizer.  When the waitress asked if I would like some bread I said NO!!!  Huge step for me in and of itself.  The really impressive part for me, was not that I ate half of what I normally would, but at the end I was full, REALLY full which is new.  I don't get "full" easily, and I really should have brought some of it home for left overs, but I endulged :(:(:( and enjoyed the meal.  So if for nothing else, I am happy my stomach is getting smaller to where less food is making me fuller easier.  The meal did come with a variety of steamed fresh veggies (brocoli, carrots, and zuchini), 1 red potato, and the the chicken came on a bed of Jambalya with peppers, sausage and all sorts of yummy stuff, with sauteed mushrooms on top.

Snack -
Small handful of trail mix as I was still full from lunch

Dinner -
1/2 whole wheat pita with chicken, swiss cheese, green peppers, lettuse and cucumber dip in it
5 Carrs crackers

Evening snack -
bowl of popcorn

Water intake -
3 - 24oz cups of water
2 - cups of coffee
1 1/2 fountain diet pepsis
I was in need of caffiene today because my son was up sick all night, and of course mom was also up all night.  I had to work a full day (Dad worked from home with a sick KK) so I needed the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment