Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Food Journal - Day 1 - 1/5/12

Okay, so as promised here is today's food intake.  I have to say that this is something I've been prepping to do for several days, but just decided today to blog about it. 

Breakfast - Egg casserole - I'm guessing about 2 eggs were in it.  I made this earlier this week because I detest most breakfast foods.  So the Casserole had 8 eggs, some milk, ham, green pepper, onion, canned mushrooms, swiss cheese and a smidgen of pepper.  I topped it off with my daily crutch of coffee (with 3 splenda and the new cinnabon creamer, I know bad stuff, but it's true).

I stopped at McD's for a Large coffee for $1 with 3 splenda and cream.

Lunch - I had a chicken salad sandwich - chicken salad from Costco, they make it from their rotisserie chicken.  It was on a Whole Wheat smushed bun thing my mom left me when she left for AZ for the winter.  It had celery in it, and lettuce on it.  I also had a variety of veggies (with dip that I made with Ranch seasoning and lite sour cream).  Drank a diet soda with it.  I think that was it.

Snack - Yesterday, in prepping for my new plan I chopped a ton of raw veggies (I have to say I love raw veggies with dip), and I made ham rolls with deli ham, 1/3 fat free cream cheese and green onions, as well as some with dill pickles for my son.  I put them in my fridge and when the kids ask for a snack it gives me something other than chips or whatever to grab, and it has a crunch and is very tasty.  So i think I had 6-10 bites of these today (so maybe 1 1/2 slices of ham and 1 1/2 green onions, with 2 T.ish of cream cheese). 

Diet coke

Dinner - Chili - I made chili two days ago, so I had left overs.  It had 93% ground beef, kidney & chili beans, tomatos, and onions.  Probably to big of a bowl, but with hubby out of town, someone has to eat the left overs.

So I don't know if or what I'll have for an evening snack yet.  However, I realized as I've been researching healthy diets, and recipes, I forgot to add WATER into my plan.  So starting at about 6pm tonight I started drinking water.  So now I'm 4 cups in, and probably 2-4 more to go. 

Todays Food Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment