Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 7 - 1/11/12 - Food Journal

So yesterday was day 7, YAY ME!  I made it a whole week :):):)  It was a fairly uneventful day as far as "the plan" is concerned.  In-laws left in the morning to continue on their trip to Texas.  I caught up on some emails and online stuff that needed to be done.  I ran a couple errands in the afternoon.  Took DD to Gymnastics, and KK (Karate Kid, aka my oldest son) to Karate, and had a Cub Scout recharter meeting at my house.  So my evening was hectic but fairly uneventful.  So not much else to say about the day.

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs - I made 5 eggs but with only 1/2 the yolks for the FIL, MIL and myself to share yesterday with ham, a slice of leftover bacon, little bit of onion, and shredded cheese in them. 
1 slice of whole grain toast with it :)

Lunch:
Leftover pepper steak from the other night will maybe a tablespoon of brown rice in it (cuz we didn't have hardly any rice leftover and I didn't feel like making new rice just for me)

Snack:
String Cheese

Dinner:
This is where it got tricky.  Since my evening was back to back stuff, people started showing up for our meeting just as I was getting food ready for my kiddos (we were having leftover night as we have way to much stuff in the fridge).  So I grabbed a meatball to hold me over, and at one point I grabbed a handful of sweet potato fries I made for the kids.  Then at about 10pm, after the meeting I sat down with my real dinner.  1/2 a chicken breast from the other day, 1/2 cup of corn, and another (larger) handful of sweet potato fries.  I know the timing was bad, and I shouldn't eat that late (even though I didn't go to bed until 12:30am) but I hate eating in front of other people when they are eating so that is just how it went.  Such is life I suppose.

Water intake:
3 - 32oz cups (I think)
3 - large cups of coffee
1 - regular cherry coke


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I eat lunch or dinner rushed or end up eating it way late too. :/

    I have piano lessons scheduled 4 evenings a week, with small breaks between lessons. If I am organized I'll have dinner in the crockpot or something premade ready to go. Otherwise it is chaos to get everyone fed. Right now it is midnight and I really gotta get my booty to bed. Staying up late is a very bad habit of mine.

    ReplyDelete