Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Journal - Day 8 - January 12th, 2012

Here is my food Journal for yesterday:

Breakfast:
8 mini Quiche (4- spinach, and 4 bacon cheese).  You all know these, you get them frozen then cook.  I have a bunch in my freezer I need to get rid of as I bought them for some company, that didn't come due to illness.  I'm the only one in my family that likes them.  One good thing though, is I actually read the ingredients and was surprized by the amount of real food that is in them.  I was a bit shockd.

Lunch:
Spinach Ravioli - again, left over in my freezer, and I need to get rid of stuff.  It's a spinach/mozzarella ravioli that you toss in Olive oil with herbs and Parmesan.  It also had no trans fat, and lots of actual food in them.  So it was good

Snack:
String Cheese

Dinner:
Vegetable Chicken soup - I made this in the crock pot.  1 1/2 lbs chicken, some frozen mixed veggies, celery, fresh carrots, cauliflower, onions, a variety of seasoning (no salt) and low sodium chicken broth.  Turned out pretty good.  I didn't really miss noodles as it was really thick and 2 out of 3 kids actually liked it.

Evening Snack:
12-15 pita chips (it was the bottom of the bag, so they were small pieces so I'm not sure)
1 1/2 Tbsp. of Garlic lovers hummus :):):)

Water:
3 - 16oz cups
1 - Cherry coke
4 lg. cups of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment