Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 3 - January 7th, 2012

Day 3 summary -

So yesterday was Saturday.  My hubby was home from a week long trip for work (leaves again Tuesday AM :(, my two boys were here (my daughter is still in Iowa with the grandparents) and not eating bad is tough when everyone is home.  We basically stayed home, I ran to the store for a couple of things, but we worked around the house (I'm finally getting the Christmas stuff down).  I was quite impressed with my food intake yesterday.  I had NO DIET POP at all yesterday, can you believe it?  I am completely dependant on Caffeine and I had no Cherry Coke Zero at all!  So that is an accomplishment for me in and of itself :):):)

Food Journal - Day 3

Breakfast -
Egg Casserole (only one slice left - YAY!)
1 large cup of coffee with Cream and splenda

Lunch -
Taco salad - with leftover taco meet (93% ground beef), lettuce, green peppers, salsa, ranch veggie dip (I didn't have plain sour cream), and 5 Multi grain tortilla chips (check these out, all whole grain and tasty too http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/#/home/ they really are good, and not that expensive)

Snack -
10 Carr's crackers with Tzacki cucumber and garlic dip (made in Greek yogurt from Costco)

Dinner -
Meatball subs - I made these out of frozen meatballs as they were on sale, and I had a coupon :) 1/2 ragu and 1/2 progresso sauce, whole wheat (and whole grain) sub buns that I buttered (with Smart Choice) and garlic powder then toasted, and fat free Mozz cheese.  So not HORRIBLE, and the kids thought they were awesome. 
Sweet potato fries (approximately 10-15) - I bought these frozen from Costco (can you tell I went to Costco recently :), I wasn't sure, but i thought I'd try them.  They are fairly low ingredients on the package so I thought I'd try them.  I'm not really a sweet potato fan, okay, that is an understatement, I really dislike them quite a bit in any fashion, but I am trying to step outside the box.  They were actually pretty good.  I added some "natural sea salt" to them and they kids liked them too.
Salad - I made a salad with Olive Garden dressing, cauliflower, green peppers, carrots, Parmesan cheese. 

Water intake -
I drank so much water yesterday that I lost count :):):)  I think I was somewhere over 10 - 8oz. cups of water, and 1 large glass of Crystal light.  NO POP!!! 


So not to bad for a weekend.  I'm curious to see what a week with food changes, and no exercise will do.  I'm going to TRY to take a pic once a week to see the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment