Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 6 - Food Journal and stuff :)

So Day 6, holy cow what a day :):):)  My hubby left WAY TO EARLY IN THE MORNING for 4 days in Kentucky (again) for work.  My parents in-law were here and so it became project day.  I have to say, I love my in-laws, but they have more get-up-and-go than anyone I've met in my life!  My MIL loves to organize stuff, and FIL likes to work on "projects".  So after going through my youngest sons room on Monday (literally gutted the closet, toy box, under the bed etc) she worked to finish that as well as did 3 (maybe 4 I didn't count) loads of laundry.  My FIL decided to tackle the van!  Do you remember that I have three kids?  We also travel a lot, and eat in the car alot so you can probably imagine the mess.  Of course then you need to remember I am a home stager, and my van is also my work truck so it hauls furniture, trees, potpourri, and a bunch of other random stuff that likes to shed in my car :):):)  So three hours later the van was done and it was on to routing some boards (that I have put off for 3 years :):):) 

Anyway, I spent my day helping keep all the projects running smoothly, I returned a duplicate Christmas present, and brought my daughter her lunch she forgot in the car, as well as got one of my two Christmas trees down (finally :)  It was a very productive and exhausting day :):):)

I can't believe I am approaching a week of this new lifestyle.  I'm still very excited about it, and very proud of my progress thus far.  Thursday I will take another picture of myself, not because I think it will be different than it was last week, but I am hoping to take one each week to see the progress all said and done. 

Now down to business...

Food Journal Day 6 - January 10th, 2012

Breakfast -
Last piece of egg casserole
3 cups coffee

Lunch -
Leftover meatball sub with Ceaser salad

Snack -
1 coconut layer bar (they are gone now, thank goodness :):):)
String cheese

Dinner -
almond, Parmesan, oven backed fried chicken (from SB cookbook).  The large half of one boneless skinless chicken breast
Rice pilaf - homemade version with brown rice, multi-grain pasta, and low sodium chicken broth.
Canned corn

Dessert -
small slice of Oreo ice cream cake (this is gone now too :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment