Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 5 - January 9th, 2012 - Drama Daughters Birthday :):):)

So today is my "Drama" (also darling, but more drama :) Daughters birthday.  She was not to thrilled that on her first whole day back home that she had to go to school, and had a doctors appointment where she got her flu shot.  I told her she already skipped the first two days back after Christmas break so such is life. 

Anyway, my Mother in-law made Brownies for my DD to take to school, and it was all I had not to "sample" them as I LOVE brownies.  I did nibble on a crumb that fell off, but not a whole brownie :)  The evening came and DD chose to have Subway as her birthday dinner, I was very happy about this choice for my "diet" purposes :)  Kids all had piano lessons, then we had Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake from DQ for dessert.  DD received a Justice outfit, radio, Itunes Gift card and some cash to take to the American Girl Doll store.  So she is a happy girl :)

Okay, onto business and my journey.  Today's food journal -

Breakfast - 
Egg Casserole
3 cups coffee :( - I'm trying to stick to two, but some days I need the added boost.

Lunch -
Chicken salad on whole wheat pita with lettuce
12- 15 pita chips with garlic hummus

Snack -
2 coconut, chocolate, 7 layer, yummies
10 Carrs crackers with cucumber, garlic, Greek yogurt dip

Dinner -
6" Subway club on 9 grain honey wheat bread (the fact that I went with a 6" is huge for me, not to mention I didn't get the Philly steak which is my favorite)
Variety of veggies with dip.
20oz. pop - half diet, half cherry coke (if you bought the drink the 6" subs were BOGO, so I did)

Dessert-
1 slice of DQ Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake - It's my DD's birthday and so you have to do what you have to do :):):)

Water intake -
Probably not great.  I kept misplacing my water so I didn't keep good track but I'm thinking around 6 8oz. cups, 3 large coffee's, 1 pop. 

So that is yesterday's food journal :)  I'd say I'm doing well all said and done, and I"m not starving, and I'm not really craving a ton of crap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment