Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Food Journal - January 21st, 2012

Breakfast -
I scrambled 3 eggs, but only 2 yolks with peppers, ham, mozz cheese.  I split them with SB (My youngest is the Snuggle Bug around here :):):)

Lunch -
Since it was Pinewood Derby day, I had a hot dog with a Rice Krispie Treat (to support the girl scouts ;)

Snack -
Brownie, again still at pinewood derby so I bought a brownie from the Girl scouts

Dinner -
Grilled Chicken
Ranch potatoe/cauliflower mix - typically I make Ranch potatoes that are baked.  I mixed them with cauliflower to cut down on the carbs.  Not to shabby, 2 of three kiddos didn't mind
Steamed veggies with cheese (the frozen steam packs), I ate only broccoli with cheese

Snack -
Air popped popcorn - with real unsalted butter, and a bit of popcorn salt

Water intake -
1 - coffee
2 - pepsis (courtesy of the Girl Scouts)
3 - 24oz. of H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment