Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 6, 2012

Not to shabby :)

Well I survived the football party and didn't do so bad.  I didn't really snack TOO much beyond my meal.  I tried my plan, and that did pretty well for me, but I figured out something that really helped...

You know how you go to a party and MOST of the time everyone congregates in the kitchen, around teh food.  So tonight when we were hanging by the food, I was in a conversation with someone and I suggested we go sit on the couch and chat (away from the food).  This was fantastic!  First, there wasn't any food for me to grab as I gab, and Second it was less crowded, and third more comfortable than standing!  Then as the evening went on I would return to the couch and chat with others as well.  I did grab a bite or two (okay more than that) but mostly green peppers (my favorite veggie), or a meatball.  I did have a couple small potato skins along the way, but compared to what I feared, all went pretty well.

Okay, so today's food journal:
Breakfast -
Egg casserole (same as yesterday)
2 cups of coffee with splenda and cream

Lunch -
Chicken salad sandwich (same as yesterday)
Veggies & dip

Snack -
6 ham roll ups

Dinner -
pulled pork
beef brisket
4 meatballs
green peppers and a couple carrots
3 - halfs of potato skins
handful of spinach dip and pumpernickel bread
couple pretzels
a bit of buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chip
several crackers with cucumber and yogurt dip
a deviled egg
2 diet cokes

Water intake:
9 - 8oz. cups :):):):)  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment