Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am WAY out of shape!!!

Today I started back exercising.  If you read my original post you know that I had a minor (girl) surgery in December, and wasn't supposed to exercise until Friday, January 13th, 2012.  So today I decided that it was time I jump back on the wagon.  HOLY COW!!!  I'm so out of shape, I barely made it through the warm up on my Zumba DVD and I was getting sweaty and winded.  It wasn't that long ago, I could do the entire DVD and feel like I could do it again.  So I made it through 30 minutes of Zumba, and was melting, and exhausted :(:(:( 

Well, I'm back on the wagon now :):):)  Feels good to be moving again, and starting my new ME out right :):):)

3 comments:

  1. Misty I looked at your pictures and I disagree! I DO think there is visible progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment, I don't see it but I'm beginning to feel it :) So that is good :) I'm anxious to see my photo this Friday since I am able to excercise now. I'm hoping to get outside an walk today. I clocked the distance to the oil change place and it's 1.5 miles to my house. SOOO, I'm thinking I will go drop off my car, and walk home. Then walk back to pick it up when it's ready. It's a beautiful day here in Kansas City, so I'd like to utilize it if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up, i know the feeling of trying to start and keep it going! You can do anything your heart desires; if and only if you really want it........

    ReplyDelete