Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Food journal - January 23, 2012

Breakfast -
1 scrambled egg w/ ham, peppers, red onion, swiss cheese
Toast w/ butter spread (still trying to get rid of stuff, then I'll switch to real butter only :)

Lunch -
Chipotle - One of my absolute favorite places to eat.  I had a Barbacoa bowl (shredded beef) with Brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, corn salsa, green chile salsa, sour cream (I said it before I thought about it, next time I will omit), lettuse.  The best part was I couldn't finish it.  I was full less than 2/3 of the way through YAY!!!  So I brought the leftovers home. 

Snack -
Handful of trail mix, as I was really busy yesterday

Dinner -
Rotiserrie Chicken from the grocery store (there was a sale, if you bought ten pasta packs, you get a free chicken)
Creamy chicken rice from Knorr (not great but I had a small portion)
Green beans with butter (from a no salt added can - still hard to get the kids to switch to fresh)
All said and done, dinner for the whole family cost about $2.60 and we have leftovers :):):)  So I at least accomplished my "don't break the bank" goal :):):)

Evening Snack -
Whole Wheat pita chips
garlic hummus

Water -
4 - 24oz cups water
2 1/2 cups of coffee
0 - soda

No comments:

Post a Comment