Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Journal - January 16th, 2012

Breakfast -
8 mini quiche
2 lg. cups coffee

Lunch -
Chicken Veggie soup w/ 5 saltines

Snack -
Brownie (I've had brownies in my house twice in the last week for DD, I've only eaten one small one.  Not to bad :)
Cheese Stick (to try and balance out the sugar a bit)

Dinner -
Leftover Chicken Cattitore

Evening Snack -
1/2 cup Trail mix - I made this tonight after going to the grocery store (and using all my money saving coupons btw :).  It has peanuts, raisins, craisons, raisonets (w/ dark chocolate), almonds, peanut M&M's (w/ dark chocolate) and a handful or plain M&M's cuz I have them in the house.

Water intake -
WAY more than I can count.  Lost track :)
2 cups coffee
1 - glass of milk
0 - soda (I actually even had one in my hand cuz I was going to drink it, and realized I didn't even want it :):):):):):):):):)

Exercise -
2 mile walk  - I dropped my car off at the Firestone by my house for an Oil Change.  I walked the trail home.  One reason, because it is windier so it is longer (1 1/2 miles on the road) and two because it has more hills (more resistance :):):) 

Overall, I'm happy with my day.  I feel like I'm still eating too much.  Maybe because I'm eating less, but more often, but I feel like I'm over doing it, but I am really trying to watch my portion size.  Maybe I'll knock it down, just a bit tomorrow, and see if I'm hungry?  Don't know, but I'll see ;):):)

2 comments:

  1. I have learned over the past 4 months that my body is extremely sensitive to starches/carbs/sugars. I could NEVER get away with saltines, trail mix and a brownie in one day. In fact, last night... I had ONE red skin potato and this morning I am up 2 lbs. Grrrr... it's frustrating. But, I'm smart enough to know that I'm sensitive to those kinds of things. I still have starches, but very limited per day. You'll have to find what your body is sensitive to. Of course, everyone is different. Today, I get a run a mile to burn off that ONE freakin' potato. But, at least I know.
    Keep the fight. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, I'm trying to not DEPRIVE myself of things, at least not at the moment. I may alter that at somepoint, but I'm just trying to be better, and see where that gets me. Once I know where that is, I'll tweak it.

    I am very proud of your progress though, and 2 lbs is nothing! I can gain 2 lbs if I breathe the wrong way, which is why I've eliminated the scale :) Come summer Dave, we may have to reintroduce oursclves :):):)

    ReplyDelete