Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food Journal - Jan. 28th - 31st, 2012

Have I mentioned I've been busy?  In case you don't know, I am a Home Stager.  What I do is I go into homes of people who are trying to sell, and redesign the home to appeal to the most amount of people (in a nutshell).  Needless to say January is the big "get ready for Spring" month, at least for me :)  I also have a showroom design for a company here in KC.  We are basically redesigning the entire showroom floor which is a BIG project.  That being said, I'm really excited about it.

I am also a "full-time" volunteer (a name some of my friends have labeled me).  I am the Cubmaster of KK's Cub Scout Pack, I am also a den leader for his den, I am the Asst. Leader of DD Girl Scout Troop, I am on the camp staff for a county wide Girl Scout campout that is celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouts.  My hubby coaches 2 kids soccer teams (SB and DD), KK is also in Karate (thus the nickname Karate Kid), CSI at school, and piano.  My DD (Drama Daughter if you missed it somewhere) is in Girl Scouts, Gymnastics, piano, Cheerleading in the Fall, and Soccer in the Spring.  SB (Snuggle Bug is my youngest) is in Soccer 3 seasons a year, and piano.  Then you add homework, and work, and religion classes, and any other addition to our daily lives we are one busy and on the go family. 

So back to why we are all really here.  I am getting a bit disgruntled with the whole thing but just a bit.  Since I see or feel no results, I'm hesitant to take pictures.  I probably should anyway, maybe that would help.  I have been horrible about getting a workout in.  I plan to go for a good walk today.  I need to change my mindset that it doesn't have to be an hour.  I think that may be my hang up.  The idea of trying to carve out an entire hour from my day seems like a lot.  So I'm going to try and carve out 30 minutes and see if that helps.  I know once I get the routine of working out back in my day it will be easier, it's just getting started.  I did however go Dancing Saturday night for like 5 hours, and I would think that it should count at least a little towards excercise.  Oh, and bowling on Friday, my shoulders and butt was sore for two day because of that, so does that count?  I think so :):):)

Food Journal -

January 28th, 2012 - Saturday

Breakfast
6 mini quiches

Lunch
chicken salad with a whole wheat pita

Snack
Planters NUT-rition bar

Dinner - out with friends for a birthday
Shared buffalo wings with ranch (I think I had four)
Celery (from buffalo wings)
Split with hubby - Smothered Chicken with mixed vegetables - mushrooms, onions cheese, and zuchini, potatos and I can't remember what.

Late night snack -
leftover mac and cheese that the kids had for dinner (I needed something to settle my stomach)

Water -
coffee
I drank a TON of water throughout the day and even at night.  I was definately not dehydrated do to lake of water intake :)
Alchohol intake - BAD, BAD, I think I had 8 Captain and cokes, and 2 shots (it was a fun night )


Excercise - 
Dancing for pretty close to 4 1/2 continuous hours.  I think that counts :):):)


January 29th, 2012 - Sunday
Breakfast -
Well I slept until 11am (that's what happens when you stay out to almost 2am two nights in a row drinking).

Lunch -
Chicken salad pita with a pickle spear


Snack -
4 slices of cheddar cheese
4 triscuits

2nd Snack - (since I ate lunch at 11am, I was hungry again, because I had a meeting until 5:30pm)
2 handfuls of trail mix

Dinner -
leftover porkloin
Mashed potatoe
corn


Water - 
coffee
I drank probably 5 32oz cups of water
1 cherry coke




January 30th, 2012 - Monday

Breakfast - 
Chicken Salad Pita with a pickle spear (sounded good so I went with it)

Lunch - 
LaChoy Chicken Cow Mein (in a can) - Not the best choice, High sodium, but not too bad in the other dept if you consider it is from a can -  I ate one bowl
3 potstickers - again, not great, but I need to get some of this stuff out of my house.  I used low sodium soy sauce :):):)  cuz that makes it all better.

Snack - 
2 handfuls trail mix

Dinner - 
Grilled Chicken
Sweet potato fries with natural sea salt
carrots and celery with ranch dip (I made it with low fat sour cream)

Water - 
coffee
6 32oz cups of water





January 31st, 2012 - Tuesday

Breakfast -
Chicken Salad on a pita with a pickle spear (worked well yesterday, thought I'd do it again :)

Lunch - 
Burger King :(:(:(  I was short on time, and was on the road.  I didn't prepare well for my day, oh well
Double Cheeseburger
Small fry (I did get a small one vs. Large which is better than I used to be :)

Snack - 
1/2 cup trail mix

Dinner - (note at 4:45pm)
Baked chicken - this started out as a South Beach recipe, but since I was in a hurry, and was missing some ingredients it was "breaded" in chopped almonds, thyme, parsley, ranch mix, a bit of whole wheat flour, garlic, black pepper
Rice Pilaf - home made out of whole grain pasta, brown rice, and low sodium chicken broth
Peas - low sodium canned peas with a bit of butter

Evening Snack - 7pm
Trail mix

Water - 
Coffee -
I didn't do as well today, but still probably 4 32oz cups

No comments:

Post a Comment