Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Food Journal - February 3rd & 4th, 2012

I'm sorry, I've been lax at my postings lately.  I am going to try and get back to daily postings so I can keep better track.

Friday, February 3rd, 2012

Breakfast -
Planters breakfast bar

Lunch -
chicken Salad in a lettuse wrap, I thought I'd try it out.  It was okay, but I prefer the toasted anything over lettuse.

Snack -
4 cheddar cheese
4 triscuits

Dinner -
Baked pork chop
1 - pierogie (a family favorite around here), I sauteed it in cocanut oil and just a smidgen of butter and onions
Bean Salad - I made this for me to eat.  It's low carb, high fiber, and tasty.  It has one can kidney beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 can corn, 1 can black olives, chopped green pepper, and chopped red onion.  Tossed with about 1/3 cup of Sundried Tomatoe vinegarette dressing.  It makes a ton, but it will last a few days.  It's good.
carrots & Celery and dip (just a couple)

Water -
Lots
2 coffee
1 milk


Saturday, February 4th, 2012

Breakfast -
Breakfast pack

Lunch -
Went on my Valentines Lunch Date with the hubby (can't stand the crowds when the day actually comes around so we go early) 
We split an order of Jambalaya for an appetizer (between the two of us we only ate half, and then split the second half into our take home boxes)
1/2 order of the blackened chicken diane (which means one breast instead of two) on jambalaya with steamed veggies (which include zuchinni, broccoli, carrots)

Snack -
Can't remember?  I think a couple strawberries

Dinner -
Left over Chicken Parmesan with a bit of spaghetti
bean salad

Water -
lots
1 pop (sounded good)
1 coffee
1 milk

No comments:

Post a Comment