Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 6, 2012

Food Journal - February 6th, 2012

Breakfast -
Breakfast on the go pouch

Lunch -
Buffalo chicken salad - I was out working and it was a choice between McD's, Wendy's, Arby's and Applebee's.  I went with applebees, and ordered the 1/2 fried chicken (I know) salad and had them toss the chicken in buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.  Not great, but it wasn't a burger and fries

Snack -
I had something, and I just can not for the life of me remember.  Nothing major, but SB was hungry so he had something and then I had something.  I will update if I remember.

Dinner -
Chicken Salad on whole wheat bun thing toasted with lettuse
1/2 cup bean salad
4-6 veggies (green pepper, and maybe a celery) with dip

Snack -
a couple samples of the Girl Scouts upcoming nut and candy sale.

Water -
5 - 24oz cups of water
1 cup coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment