Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food Journal - February 1st, 2012

Breakfast - 9am
2 eggs scrambled (only one yolk) with green onions, ham and 2% American Cheese
on a whole wheat smushed bun thing (inherited from the parents)

Lunch - 12pm
BD's Mongolian BBQ - YUMMY!!!  I filled the bowl with lots of stuff, a little chicken, a little steak, a wide variety of veggies, and a mix of sauses (I'm guessing none were low sodium)
Brown rice
I only ate half the plate, and brought the rest home for lunch tomorrow (double yummy :)

Snack - 3pm
5 Cheddar cheese slices
5 triscuits
5 sweet potato chips with jalepeno yogurt dip

Dinner - 6pm
Papa John's pizza night! 
Every now and then the school does a fund raiser and has a pizza night.  I had two slices of pepporoni pizza (from a medium size pizza) with the garlic butter on it
3 buffalo wings

Evening Snack - 8pm
Small Scoop of Kemps Cherry flavor frozen yogurt.  I have to say I nice alternative to ice cream.  Fairly natural ingredients, and not to many calories.

Water -
5 - 24oz glasses of water
1 cup of coffee
1 lg glass of milk

Excercise - 
40 minute walk - YAY ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. You sure are eating alot! That's more then I am. Mongolian BBQ and Pizza? Frozen Yogurt? My body is very sensitive to sodium (thus the High Blood Pressure), and ANYTHING, including processed meat, sauces, or pork, will make me retain my weight for a few days.
    So, far, there is a slight difference in your pictures. You're doing a great job. Keep the motivation!!!! Cut back on the sodium for awhile and see how you respond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey D, I am still eating. For a couple of reasons. One I was never fooling myself when I started this that I was going to NOT eat certain things (i.e. pizza, mongolian bbq, birthday cake etc). I know myself well enough to know that if I say "never" then I'm only going to want to cheat more often. So I instead try to either limit the quantity, or adjust the items slightly on those occasions. Yes, eating out twice in one day is not good, however that is not a normal circumstance for me. I happened to get asked to do lunch on with a friend as well as it was pizza night. Second is compared to what I used to eat, I am at about a 1/3. So yes I'm probably still eating more than I need to, but I'm trying to shrink my stomach so I don't feel like I'm starving. So I am gradually eating less and less per serving. The idea of NOT finishing a plate of mongolian bbq or not having a second helping, and trully being "okay" with it is a HUGE step for me. My normal pizza intake would have been 4 slices of pizza (from a large pizza where the slices are bigger) and 4 buffalo wings. My 5 year old ate more than me last night for dinner.

    So although I agree that I am still eating a lot, I'm eating a ton less with better choices. My next focus is adding excercise. I am going to a step class in 45 minutes with a friend :):):)

    Thanks for the support and suggestions. I will watch the salt and see if it helps :)

    ReplyDelete