Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a cold :(:(:(

How is it that with the vitamins I'm now taking, all the extra healthy food I'm eating that I caught a cold?  You would think I'd be able to fight off a few germs :(:(:(  Not going to the gym today :(:(:(

So on another note I ended up joining a gym.  I know, I know, I was going to NOT join the gym.  However, a gym by my house is running a 3 month special for $99, and it happens to be the gym everyone I know goes to.  So I decided for the $99, I would check it out and then decide if I am going to stick with it or go at it on my own.  My goal is for this to get me back in the habit of going.  If my friends are their I am more likely to go.  Here goes excercise :):):)  I was thinking of going to Zumba tonight, but I feel horrible and so I think early bedtime for me instead :(

No comments:

Post a Comment