Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 10, 2012

Food Journal - February 8th - 10th, 2012

Wednesday, February 8th, 2012

Breakfast -
Planters Protein breakfast bar

Morning Snack -
Breakfast on the go pack (after my workout)

Lunch -
Took my Snuggle Bug to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  That kid LOVES buffalo wings, and since he was out of school for conferences (Kindergarten only) we went to lunch.  I ordered the boneless buffalo wing lunch, and switched the fries for a side salad.  I had 5 of the 8 wings (SB ate the extra after eating his 4 :)  I had ranch on the salad, and ate most of the celery (SB had a couple too).

Snack -
4 cheddar cheese, 4 triscuits

Dinner -
Chicken Fajita Salad - I was going to make tacos but realized I didn't have any beef :)  So we seasoned the chicken with taco seasoning, sauteed some peppers and onions.  I made mine a salad with salsa, lettuse, and a smidge of sour cream.

Evening Snack -
Breakfast on the go pack :)

Water -
Lots, I'm at a point where I really am not counting any more as all I'm drinking these days outside of coffee for the most part. 
Milk
Coffee

Exercise -
30 minutes on the eliptical


Thursday, February 9th, 2012 - I was sick this day :(:(:(

Breakfast -
Breakfast on the go pack

Lunch -
Vegetable soup with 5 slices of cheddar cheese, and 10 Carrs crackers
Fruit smoothie with peanut butter YUMMY!!!

Snack -
Fruit Smoothie with peanut butter - The kids wanted to try them, so we had them again :)  Plus the cold and smooth was making me feel better.

Dinner -
It was leftover night.  I used my leftover chipotle Rice/beans/ etc I had leftover, added some leftover Chicken fajitas, added some salsa, and cheese, and ta da!  Dinner :)

Evening Snack -
1 cup of Cherry Frozen Yogurt by Kemps


Friday, February 10th, 2012

Breakfast -
None - I took Nyquil last night, and I didn't get out of bed until 11am, so I am very well rested.  I slept 13 hours :)

Lunch -
Chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat toast with lettuse
Healthy choice chicken noodle soup (1/2 a can)

Snack -
Green peppers with dip

Dinner -
Turkey Meatball Subs on a Whole Wheat hot dog bun with low fat Mozz cheese
handful of sweet potato fries with sea salt

Exercise -
35 minutes walking on the treadmill
100 sit-ups (I rotated regular, bicycle, and the leg lowering version)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'm trying to be better, and teach my kids better so hopefully they won't have to fight the battle of changing their diet when they get older :):):)

    ReplyDelete