Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 3, 2012

Food Journal - February 2nd, 2012

Breakfast - 8am
Planters breakfast bar

Morning Snack - 10am
1/2 of a Breakfast on the go pack (DD didn't finish one so I finished it after the gym)

Lunch - 12pm
Left over mongolian bbq - I added a few pieces of chicken since I noticed it was short on meat

Snack - 2pm
5 strawberries dipped in Vanilla yogurt

Dinner - 4:45pm
Chicken Parmesan - Since Spaghetti is a staple in our house, I used 1/2 a left over chicken breast from the other night, added some spag sauce and fat free mozz cheese.  I had a smidgen of spaghetti on the side, and a large salad with Olive Garden Italian dressing.  I made the sauce earlier in the day.  I used a lb. of 93% ground beef and 1 lb. of ground turkey with 3 jars of spag sauce.  Then I divided into three and froze two portions.  Since hubby and I are eating other things vs. a huge plate full of spaghetti, it ended up being the right amount of sauce for the family.  So it's half healthier meat, and more cost effective this way.  It was yummy too :)

Evening Snack - 7:30 pm
1 wedge of laughing cow cheese Light
several celery sticks.

Water -
Lots, don't know how much, didn't count.
2 - coffee
1 - Milk

Excercise -
1 hour step class
30 minutes stair step machine (I thought I was going to pass out :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment