Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Food Journal - February 28th, 2012

Breakfast -
I made scrambled eggs this morning with cheese for my oldest son and I (his request, big test today).  So I made 5 eggs, w/ 3 yolks.  Well when they were finished my other two kids wanted some.  Needless to say, I didn't get very much, they were pigs :)

Lunch -
Mexican - went out to lunch.  Probably way to many chips, but they had a really yummy fresh salsa which is good.  I ordered a grilled chicken with some sort of sauce on it, and it came with Mexican rice and refried beans.  I cut the chicken, and created mini tortilla taco thing.  I ate two (which was about 1/2 of my plate).  Food was okay, but I was starving. 

Dinner -
Chicken breast, chicken flavored pasta (about a 1/2 cup), and mixed frozen veggies. 

Evening snack -
fruit smoothie with protein powder

Exercise -
1 hour step class - Not the best class.  due to my lack of protein this morning, I was getting really light headed during class so I couldn't go all out as I was afraid I'd fall.  I still got my heart rate up, but I was really frustrated by the end.   Better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment