Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Food Journal - February 29th, 2012

LEAP DAY!!!

Breakfast -
Left over Jazz - I was not in the mood for breakfast so I reheated some lunch from the other day.  1/2 of a blackened chicken breast, about 1/3 cup jambalya, and 3/4 new potato.  There were a few mushrooms left as well. 

Lunch -
chicken salad on a pita, and bowl of minestone soup

Snack -
5 triscuits
5 slices of Cabot Cheddar cheese - I learned that many chesses, have extra ingredients such as anti-mold agents, and coloring.  The Cabot brand had less or none of many of the extra ingredients, and it wasn't that much more expensive than regular Cheddar.  Oh, and it's really good!!!
5 slices of deer sausage

Dinner -
Breaded and baked porkchop - about 7oz. - I say breaded, but there was actually very little breading, but lots of seasonings.  I like my food flavorful. 
2 Pierogies - sauteed is coconut oil & butter (1/2 and 1/2) with onions
Veggies with fiesta ranch dip - several cauliflower, and green peppers.  One or two celery.  The dip is made with Daisy Lite sour cream and a packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch seasoning.  I was out of the regular ranch, so I made due with what I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment