Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 19, 2012

Latest pictures

I took these last week, can't remember when but I haven't had time to put them up yet.  The fun thing is that I'm wearing the same t-shirt in this picture that I wore on Day 1 so I have a pic trying to show you how loose the shirt is on me now. 

The big changes I'm noticing that you may not see are that I am wearing all my watches with a tighter hole.  Same with my belts, all are at least one if not two holes tighter.  I tried on some of my shorts for summer, and quickly realized that I'm going to need new clothes for summer, however I don't want to get new clothes to turn around and get MORE new clothes, so I'm holding off as long as possible and cinching the belt to hold them up.  I only have two pairs of jeans that I can wear, but again, holding off as long as possible.  I'd love to be able to buy two sizes smaller when the time comes.

It's been a bad week for exercise as the kids were off school and they are not members of my gym.  We did walk to the park one day last week (they rode bikes) which once calculated ends up around 3 miles.  I worked on cleaning out our garage, and getting rid of stuff, so I broke a sweat, but I wouldn't call it exercise :)  Kids go back to school tomorrow, so I will be back at the gym at 9am :):):)  Looking forward to it, cuz I really want to weigh in.  Since I don't have a scale at home I use the one at the gym. 

Anyway, that is what is new.  Enjoy the pictures.  I am noticing a difference, but I don't know how much it shows in the pictures.



1 comment: