Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Food Journal - February 7th, 2012

Here goes today -

Breakfast -
Scrambled cheesy eggs - I made 8 eggs, only 6 yolks with cheddar cheese.  Split them with my 3 kids, so I don't know the ratio, almot 2 eggs :)
whole wheat toast slice with butter

Lunch -
Chipotle Barbacoa bowl - brown rice, added fajita veggies, black beans, Green chile salsa, corn salsa, NO SOUR CREAM :):):), and lettuce
I ate about 2/3 of it, and brought the rest home.

Snack -
none :(  bad mom, I was working and forgot to bring something along on the ride.  When I got home it was dinner time.

Dinner -
1/2 a chicken breast (I purposely chose the smallest breast and cut it in half and shared it with my 10 year old), green beans with butter, Baked ranch potato/cauliflower (about 8-10 pieces 1/2 of each)

Snack -
I ate snack late, I was busy, and since I ate dinner at like 4:45pm, I was famished when I got home fromt the grocery store at 9:45pm.  I had about 6 celery sticks with 1 1/2 wedges of laughing cow cheese.  I'm sure I could have done with just one, but I had already opened it so I ate some.  Again, bad mom.  Tomorrow I'll do better :)

Water -
5 - 24oz glasses
1 coffee
1 16oz milk
1 16oz soda (1/2 coke zero, and 1/2 coke.  I started pouring the coke zero when I realized I was going back to regular pop.  Some habits die hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment