Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 6, 2012

Food Journal - February 5th, 2012 - Super Bowl Sunday

So it was Super Bowl Sunday, DOOM!  But I think I faired ~ okay :)

Breakfast -
Completely forgot, I put a breakfast pack in my pocket as I left for church and never ate it until it was almost lunch (I was starving)

Lunch -
Breakfast Pack (like 45 minutes before)
Left over Jazz (Louisiana Kitchen here in KC).  So 1/2 a Blackened chicken diane (which is sauteed mushrooms and onions on it), with Jambalya, and steamed veggies

Snack -
5 whole wheat pita chips and garlic hummus

Dinner -
Well it was the super bowl, and my family has a semi-tradition on holidays is to have a bunch of snacks to munch on instead of a huge meal. 
So here is this years "Super Bowl Spread".  Slightly smaller, and WAY healthier than years past. 
  • Chili (w/ or w/o cheddar cheese your choice and 93% lean beef) & Saltines if you choose.
  • Boneless Buffalo wings (by Tyson - not super healthy, but I baked them didn't fry them)
  • Strawberries w/ Vanilla Yogurt as the dip
  • Tortilla chips and salsa (regular or sweet potato variety depending on what you like)
  • Jalepeno yogurt dip (for your chip of choice)
  • Veggies with Ranch dip (carrots, cauliflower, celery, grape tomatoes, green pepper)
All said and done, it could have been worse.  Now not the blue chili bowl (lower right cornerish) that is my bowl, now note the stripped bowls (upper right corner), that is the normal bowl I would use on chili night filled to the brim, and on occasion go back for a second 1/2 of a bowl.  So that was the start. 

Dinner - 4:30pm (kick off was at 5:30pm)
Blue chili bowl w/ cheddar cheese, and a couple sweet potato chips
2 buffalo wings
I WAS STUFFED, my hubby couldn't believe it.  He thought I was crazy :)

Evening Snack - random throughout the evening, not at one time.
3 more buffalo wing bites (I think)
2-3 strawberres (they were halved, so really only like 1-2 whole ones) w/ vanilla yogurt
Several Sweet potato chips (maybe 10-15) with either salsa or Jalepeno yogurt dip
Veggies w/ ranch dip - mostly cauliflower (as those are supposed to be a negative calorie food) couple green peppers, a celery, and I think that is it.

So for a Super Bowl Spread, I thought I did decent.  Considering I made no cheese dips of ANY type, or 7 layer dip, or cookies, brownies, or other sweet sugar food (that's what the strawberries were for).

Water -
LOTS
1 cup coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment