Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food Journal - February 11th - 16th, 2012

Okay, so I've fallen off the wagon.  No, don't fret, not the food wagon, the blog wagon.  Did I have you worried?  Sorry about that if I did :)  It has been a hectic week for me, and well, blogging has not been on my mind.  I have to say, I've been pretty good though, all said and done.  I've eaten something for breakfast everyday, ate decent meals, and snacks, and not a whole lot of anything.

So although I don't remember everyday, here is today :)

Thursday - February 16th, 2012
Breakfast - 
Strawberry, banana, yogurt, and peanut butter smoothy :):):)

Lunch - 
Ham Sandwich with whole wheat toast, lettuse, and lite mayo
1/2 a bowl of minestrone soup

Snack - 
5 slices of cheddar cheese
5 triscuits
4 slices of venison sausage

Dinner - 
Pepper Steak - my father-in-laws recipe - but I altered it so I used coconut oil to sautee the beef, and whole wheat flour served over brown rice. 

Snack - 
4 - slices of cheese
4 - wheat thins.

No comments:

Post a Comment