Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 27, 2012

Food Journal - February 27th, 2012

Breakfast -
Stopped at Einstein Bagel, I was in a hurry.
Ended up eating 1/2 a Ham, Egg and Swiss bagel on a All grain bagel (I think that's what it was called) on my way to work

Morning Snack -
About two hours later, I ate the other 1/2 the bagel (it was cold, but it was well refridgerated in my car this morning :)

Lunch -
Jazz - My favorite cajun restaurant ever (aka the ONLY cajun restaurant  I've ever eaten at, but why mess with perfection :):):)
1/2 order Blackened Chicken Diane w/ Jambalya instead of dirty rice, Steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, zuchini) and 1/4 of a New potato.
I skipped the bread, and only finished about half of my meal, maybe 2/3's but I'm having the rest for lunch tomorrow too

Snack -
Fruit Smoothie with wide variety of fruit, and Vanilla protein powder

Dinner -
Minestrone Soup
Chicken salad in a whole wheat pita

Excercise -
1 hour Group Power at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment