Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 26, 2012

ZUMBA!!!

Have I every mentioned my love for Zumba before?  I LOVE ZUMBA!!!  I went to Healthridge today for Zumba with a different instructor than the other day.  I like her a WHOLE lot better than the other one.  She is still a little more hip hop than my favorite Zumba instructor, but I can get into a little hip hop.  Just not the plyometric Zumba from the other day.  I think what I liked best was we did Zumba for 40 minutes, then we did 5 minutes of legs, 5 minutes of abs, then 5 minutes of arms/shoulders with weights at the end, all to fun music with a little groove, but definitely more strength training style.  It was nice.  I felt like I got more than just cardio in which is good.  I don't know that I'd call it a full weights workout (I suppose tomorrow will tell), but better than none for sure.  So I was happy. 

Anyway, got my workout in for today.  Work tomorrow, then workout Tuesday doing Step. 

I will get healthy, I will get skinny, I will get healthy, I will get skinny, I will get healthy, I will get skinny....................You get the picture :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment