Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 17, 2012

Food Journal - February 17th, 2012 - MY BIRTHDAY :):):)

Today is my 36th birthday!  I can hardly believe I'm that old.  I realized today that I have spent the least 15 birthdays with my Darling Hubby :)  He was with me when I took my first "legal" drink.  That is just scary to think about.  I worked most of the day, then went out to dinner and dessert with the family.  We went to Mongolian BBQ.  One of my favorites :)  I had a stir-fry with beef and chicken.  A gazillion veggies, and a variety of sauces/spices.  I then blended it with a bith of Brown rice. 

For dessert I decided instead of a cake (which would enevitably be left over for several days) we would order dessert at the restaurant.  So we ordered one REALLY BIG Brownie, hot fudge, carmel sundae and split it 5 ways. 

All said and done, it was a really great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment