Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 30, 2017

Where to begin

I know, it's been a while since I wrote.  It's been a crazy week, complete with crazy people.

Let's start with the good.  Last Thursday was weigh in day.  221!!!!!  I am down 9 pounds in 3 weeks.  I couldn't believe it.  I was so excited  I am feeling lighter and smaller, although no one else can really tell yet.  Soon enough.  The biggest difference will be from those who don't see me often.  I can't wait :):):)

Then the not great stuff.  Two of my kiddos were sick last week.  DD broke ANOTHER finger so she is out of basketball and stunting at cheer for three weeks which is not only going to drive her crazy but me as well while watching her go crazy.  Now, fortunately everyone is back to healthy (and back at school).  Influenza A is running crazy around our area.  Seems 1/2 of the school is out on any given day.

To add to my crazy week and mayhem I had a new client who went from one end of the spectrum to the other when buying a house, to wanting a house she hadn't seen, to ultimately deciding not to by and we parted ways today.  It was a wild rollercoaster, and I am in no way upset about losing the client.

I am a REALTOR, not sure if I've shared that on here before or not, yet it seems relevant to give you some perspective on the instant crazy my life can take on in an instant.  To my own detriment in a lot of ways, I care too much about my clients.  Mentors, coaches, colleagues all tell me to "find a new client" or "it's not worth your time" etc.  Which in many, many ways I agree, however I get attached.  I listen to my clients needs and feel for their circumstances and set out to do everything in my power to make their needs a priority.  When I struggle is when they lay out a clear picture for me, I give it to them, and they completely change their minds, and what the picture looks like.  I adapt and it flips again.  It really puts me behind the 8 ball when clients don't even know what they want and I can't give it to them.  Today I "broke up" with my first client ever.  I know it was an unhealthy relationship but I'm still heart broken.  I really wanted to help them, they didn't seem to want to let me.

Anyway, it's been a VERY stressful five or six days now and I'm glad it's over.  The really good part is that I didn't stress eat (although I wanted to) at all.  I eat as healthy as possible whenever I was on the run and had to stop, yet I didn't get pizza or a burger, or chips or french fries.  So that's a win.  And at this point I will take the WIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Air Cargo Packers And Movers Delhi hosue shifting movers and packers delhi at best charges verified and trusted packers and movers delhi for home shifting Delhi Packers And Movers Delhi

    Call @ 90243 32029'

    #No.1 Packers And Movers Company
    Air Cargo Packers And Movers Delhi

    ReplyDelete