Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 6, 2017

OMG I hurt EVERYWHERE!!!  Advil is my friend.  That is all I have to say about that.

I am working on behaving myself on my diet, which isn't easy since my MIL came to town and brought two boxes of homemade candy with her.  Ugh!  We didn't make any candy this year so I wasn't expecting it and oh, it looks yummy.  I've decided next year!  I will be in better shape at a better weight and be able have a piece or two.  So until then!

I need to get to the gym tomorrow.  I am supposed to do two sessions of Cardio before my next training session on Tuesday.  A minimum of 30 minutes each.  So I'm thinking 30 minutes elliptical tomorrow, and a class on Monday.

Can't talk long, got company.

No comments:

Post a Comment