Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Time to get serious

This is going to sound cliche but I'm ready to get back to serious.  If you have been here with me before, and you are seeing this pop up again it's because I have to get my weight and health under control.

In the last 1 1/2 years I've gained an additional 30-35 lbs.  AHHHHHHH!!!!!  Not that I want to make excuses, but to give you a little background.  I had an issue with my right foot.  I was dealing with Arthritis and it got to a point where i couldn't bend my big toe at all.  So 6+ months goes by (had to get through my final cheer coaching season) and I had it operated on.  Apparently I had bone spurs on the joint, and a part of one of them broke and was in the joint causing the lack of motion.  Surgery was December 2015.  Long story short, throughout the injury, then surgery, and recovery I gained a lot of weight.  Of course I could start exercising last Spring but with the weight gain, and added pain my motivation was FAR from where it needed to be for success.

NOW, I have met a fantastic personal trainer who works primarily with the Pilates Reformer machine which is a lower impact higher output program that I think I am going to love.  In reality even if I don't LOVE it, I've paid for it, so 12 sessions in here we come :)

My first session is tomorrow morning at 11am.  I am looking forward to it, yet a bit nervous.  I have a long history of putting effort in and not finding much success, or at least not the success I feel like I should have.

Wish me luck, here we go working on creating a MUCH LESSER ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment