Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 5, 2017

I did it :)

So I made it through an hour with the trainer.  Gail is going to kick my butt in shape :)  She has also given me some nutrition advice and a plan to follow to boost my weight loss.  So I have spent part of the day figuring out how I can still cook for my kids and family as well as feed myself healthy.  Things like I can make chicken tacos for the family, and make taco salad (minus the chips) for myself.  Or Kids get pork steak, potato and salad, I just skip the potato unless I do sweet potatoes (which I'm sure will happen sometime).

The hardest part so far is fruit.  I simply do not like it.  So I have to learn to have some somewhere in my diet.  I am typically a salty person, give me veggies over fruit anyday.  Or in my old day, a potato chip over a candy bar.

I made some breakfast frittata things that you make in muffin pans, and refrigerate for easy heat.  I know myself well enough to know if it's not convenient then I won't eat it.  My Daughter and I were talking today about how we can pre-make salads to keep for lunches on hand.  I find with my job LUNCH is going to be my hard part.  Real Estate is a "meet for lunch" type of job.  Also, it's an on the go during lunch time type of job and well a drive thru is just too easy.  So I have to be prepared to grab n go now that I am officeing from home full time.

So far my food intake has been good.  Making Chili for dinner.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment