Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 15, 2017

4 lbs First Week

Wow!  I couldn't believe it.  I weighed myself on Thursday after my training session and I was down 4 POUNDS!!!  Yay!  I know the majority of it is likely water weight and and due to eating the right things.  I didn't make it to the gym as much as I would have liked.  Since my schedule tends to be so tight if something changes my gym time slot, it is REALLY difficult for me to fit it in.

As for the happenings around here, we were in "Icemageddin" warning with no actual Ice.  Including the kids being out of school Friday.  I had a buyer cancel an appointment, all the kids Basketball games were cancelled for the ENTIRE weekend.  So we cleaned house, had DD's birthday party, and now watching the Chiefs play in the playoffs.  I did survive the party.  My trainer said I could have pizza if I didn't eat the crust and I was only allowed cheese because traditional pepperoni is high in fat.  So I ended up buying turkey pepperoni, and added green peppers to my two slices of pizza, and like a little kid, I left the crust :)  Then I had a sliver (maybe three bites) of cake and a two bite scoop of strawberry ice cream to celebrate.  The real kicker was all the snacks and junk food teenage girls like to have on hand.  I only at ONE, potato chip.  ONE peanut M&M, and ONE tortilla chip with spin dip.  All said and done not too bad since we had 5 kinds of chips, 4 kinds of candy sitting on my kitchen counter all night.  I also put veggies and fruit out so that I could snack on and nibble on them when I walked by.

Anyway, today it's back to eating well and tomorrow is gym day.  Going to take DD with me so she can get some work out in as well.

Have a great night, and GO CHIEFS!!!!

A few pics of todays meal prep.

Egg Frittata

 Turkey bacon for my salads


Salad fixings

No comments:

Post a Comment