Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I LOVE KNEE BRACES!!!

OMG, I had NO idea the difference they would make.  I feel like I could almost sprint (just teasing).  The stairs that I have spent many years dreading because it was JUST HARD, I can master with ease.  My PT told me when I first met her that I had something wrong with my knees the very first day I met her.  WOW, was she ever right.  They came in the mail yesterday and I put them on just to get used to them and I can not believe it.  I may never take them off.  I wore them at my work out today, and I was able to do more because I was working muscles instead of fighting my knees.  Granted, now I won't be able to walk tomorrow because I'm certain every muscle in my body is going to hurt A LOT!  But I'm getting stronger, and feeling good doing it, so I will survive.  The hope would be as I lose more weight, I will be able to have less aches and pains.

On another note, today was weigh in day.  I am down another 1.8 pounds.  Not as much as last week, but muscles are growing so I'm not upset.  I feel like I'm starting to get into my groove of the gym again which feels AMAZING!!!  I don't know why I couldn't do it on my own.  I wanted to, just couldn't make myself do it.  Now, I am seeing my PT and doing as much cardio as I can fit in.  I love it.  I love the feeling of losing weight.  I know that no one else can tell yet on the outside, I just feel it.  I feel like I'm less "puffy" everywhere.  Less like my body is bursting out of my skin.  My face is where I am noticing it the most.  Of course, the crummy part is the skin is less tight (when it's less "puffy") which means I see wrinkles, UGH, have I mentioned getting old sucks!  I hope it will tighten as I go, we shall see.  Wrinkle cream, here I come :):):)

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment