Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My body is trying to fight back!

My knees ache, my foot hurts, my back is stiff, I'm tired, I creek, I just feel like my body can't keep up with what I am trying to do.  Yes, this has been a busy week.  Work spiked so I have that always adds exhaustion and stress (in a good way) then I saw my PT on Thursday and Friday of last week, and my homework was to do three cardio sessions before I see her again this Thursday.  Well, four basketball games with the kids over the weekend, and date night didn't allow for much gym time.  As a result,

*Monday was Active class which is an hour long class about 30 minutes of step/cardio, 15 of weights, and 10 abs and balance.  I always hurt after that class.

*Tuesday I had missed my normal daytime gym time and was thinking I would end up missing it.  Well a good friend texted and asked if I wanted to go for a walk.  So I walked for about an hour.  My tracker says it was about 3 miles.  My legs were week and shaky afterwards.

*Wednesday work was busy but not bad.  I had to teach a class in the afternoon so I went to the gym after standing for two hours.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and I thought I might die :)

So yeah, I'm overweight, out of shape and I ache EVERYWHERE.  This evening I am sitting in my recliner, with my blankie, and taking it easy.  I see my PT in the morning at 8am and I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment