Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday, January 8th, 2017

BUSY, Busy, busy day!  Or I could say weekend.  SB had four basketball games, and DD had one today.  So two yesterday, and three today.  Plus I went to the gym to get my 30 minutes cardio in (did the elliptical) before I get back to my trainer.  I plan to go again tomorrow for Zumba, which is one of my FAVORITE classes to take.

Food was good today.  Frittata for breakfast, italian style wrap thing with approved wraps, then yogurt with blueberries and a handful of peanuts for snack.  Lastly it was taco night at home so I made a fantastic taco salad.  It was really good, so I was happy.  Oh, almost forgot about dessert - apple and peanut butter :)

Anyway, that was the day.  Just taking the an easy evening.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment