Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 20, 2017

Emotional workout

Today was an emotional day for me with my PT.  Not sure why exactly, just a combination of pride that I am making REAL changes in who I am, seeing the difference, feeling the difference, and happy for that.  As well as the disappointment in myself that I have allowed myself to become what I am.  I have a thousand excuse to how I got here, why it's not all my fault, and blah blah blah.  I just was overwhelmed with emotion at a point while my muscles were shaking, and I felt like I should be able to push harder and my body was disagreeing.  It was weird.

I will push forward, I will be better than yesterday, and I am committed to the new lesser me.  I use this blog as my fitness journal, and I share what is going on.  So that was my work out today.  I will hurt twice as bad tomorrow since I saw my PT two days in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment